Updates for the day.
- Preliminary MRI results didn’t show too much, which is good. There was minor injury related to the stress at birth, but this is not of major concern to anyone at this time.
- She continues to show positive signs from OT and is starting to show active range of motion (mean she’s moving more on her own, in addition to having a broader range of motion).
- She is back up on her fluids.
- She’s breathing well and continues to improve on ventilator settings (reducing the rate it’s breathing for her – she’s down to 45).
- Feeding may resume again tomorrow.
- GI came by and they are kicking off some blood tests check for metabolic issues and to look into her liver and gallbladder performance WRT direct bilirubin.