Good morning and happy Mother’s Day! Overnight Olivia was great.
- She continued feeding, leaving no residuals.
- Initial results from this morning indicate that her direct bilirubin level is down! It’s still high, at 14.2, but had been continuously increasing, a sign that it wasn’t being processed. We await rounds for further and formal interpretation.
Following up from rounds. No major updates to her plan for today.
- She will stay at 2 MLs/hr today on her feeds and increase tomorrow.
- As previously reported, bilirubin came down and that’s a good thing. They hope it continues to fall.
- Respiratory is relatively the same. They will attempt to ween ventilator settings today, however slowly.
- Momma should get some holding time today around 2 PM.