Good morning. Olivia had a peaceful evening.
- Respiratory continues on the same trajectory – continuous workouts.
- She’s now ordered for 3-4 sprints per day. This is up from 2 sessions/day.
- She “ran” for an hour this morning in Dad’s arms. They had a transcutaneous CO2 monitor hooked up during the exercise to measure her CO2 levels (grey and purple gizmo attached to her tube in the image below). Rates consistently held in the 40s-50s, which is great for her.
- Note: overnight she had a significant desat event, however, it was deemed to be related to the tube “tenting” against the wall of her lung due to movement. They’re going to adjust its position (depth) and re-tape her today.
- Feeds remain consistent at 19 MLs/hr. She had a residual of 19 overnight, well under the limit. These are now checked every 12 hours.
- Direct bilirubin measured at 7.0. Last measured on Thursday at 9.7, this is fantastic! Since the number has previously jumped around on us (8.6-9.7), they await Thursday’s reading to assess any measurement error (e.g., was today’s 7.0 or the 9.7 a false reading).
- Other regularly scheduled labs came in as normal (hems, etc.).
After her morning sprints, Olivia requested to start the literary classics curriculum. Dad read her Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, the Tortoise and the Hare, and a few others.
Wow Miss Olivia. You are working so hard and doing so very well! Keep it up!! Love Nana💓
Great work on the sprints, Olivia. XO, Sally, Pete & Ella
She’s got the drive of both her parents!
So glad Olivia is doing so well with the sprints. Love and continued prayers for all of you. Hope you both are doing ok.
Love aunt susan
Love that cute little onesie 💗
The sprint progress is awesome! 👟👟
Xoxo love to OG, WG and LG!💜
You are so beautiful Olivia, keep up the good work!
Miss that sweet little face!! 😘 Kisses from Aunt Bey ❤️