Good morning. No major updates to report from overnight. Her sodium came up. It’s still under the normal range but improving. We await news from rounds. MRI scheduled for 11.
Updates from rounds:
- Olivia will be heading downstairs for an MRI today. Dr. P will give us a preliminary read tonight and a formal one will arrive in a few days.
- They continue to try to work with her kidneys.
- They are modifying her intake and may start protein today.
- GI should be starting to consult today. They are expected to order up a host of tests.
- She’s coming slightly down on her ventilator settings (down = less support = good).
So, it’s a lot of waiting for more tests today. Miss Olivia looks comfortable.