Good morning. Updates from rounds.
- Primary goals are improving respiratory. No changes in ventilator settings, but continuous PT and repositioning. We may expect another attempt coming off the ventilator in the coming days, based on performance.
- She will start a small, but continuous amount of mamma’s milk today.
- They are going up on total fluids to 120/kg/day from 110 based on her improved kidney performance. They are slightly decrease her sodium intake (as positive sign).
- They will discontinue (DC) the catheter (as we thought they may do yesterday).
- They also slowed the rate of several tests and DC’d others. These are positive events as they reduce the amount of blood drawn, equipment attached, and other tests.