Good morning. Updates from rounds.
- She was stable over the evening.
- The roving atelectasis continued, with her right lung showing partial collapse in an overnight X-rays. Shifting her position appears to help. They continue her two lung medications.
- Her feeds (mom’s milk) are delayed to let her continue to show signs of progress. She is back on TPN and lipids and her total fluids are increasing tonight (good).
- The renal issue appears stable and they will continue to monitor (good).
- We await liver tests. Her direct bilirubin continues to rise. They are starting phenobarbital as a treatment.
- Official results from the MRI showed that she had bleeding inside the skull from birth trauma (previously suspected only between skin and skull). This is recoverable and not causing any harm. She showed signs of a stroke during birth, which is also expected to be recoverable.