If you’re an avid Olivia follower, you’ve probably noticed the faceless profile picture that appears next to your comments. Ever wondered how to create your own profile picture? Interested in finally putting a face to your name? Keep reading to learn how. The process is relatively easy, and while it is by no means required to comment, it will help brighten up our stories a bit!
Step 1: Create a Gravatar account
- Visit the Gravatar sign up page here.
- Enter your preferred email address, your desired username, and a password. Click the blue “Sign Up” button once all three fields are complete.
- Check your email for an “activation email” from Gravatar. Activate your account by following the instructions in the email.
- Once you activate your account, you’ll be asked to sign in. Sign in using your email (or username) and password.
Step 2: Upload a picture to your Gravatar account
- Add an image to your Gravatar account by clicking one of the following blue links, visible after you sign in to Gravatar for the first time.
Step 3: Continue commenting
- Next time you comment on one of Olivia’s stories, simply type in your name and email address, as you have been. Make sure you use the same email address that you used to sign up for Gravatar.
- Now, when you comment, the website will automatically recognize you as a Gravatar user, and display your profile picture next to your comments.
Let us know, or comment below if you have any questions.